Am i the only one who has an issue with my bill?

am i the only one who has had ovo remove £1643.86 from my account because of ovos mistake 12 months ago.
Was I contacted to tell me what was going on,was I contacted to see if it could be spread over a term ,no just take it to cover their mistake.
I know of one other customer who has this problem in the last few months.
Is there any one else in this situation.
Because of ovos mess up they now say I am not paying enough to cover the bills in the future I live in a 3 bedroom house not an industrial estate they want £150.@ month get real ovo and get your complaints dept to call me its now over 24 hours since I called yesterday and still waiting.

annoyed
annoyed
annoyed and getting angry

10 replies

you would not like it if I popped in to sort out the £1643.86 you took from me to sort out your mistakes. I have been waiting 24 hours for your complaints department to call me are they over stretched with other mistakes they have to rectify!!!!!!!!
David Brannan
Well would you believe it. An email, your complaint has been escalated to the complaints department I hope I am In a good mood because at the moment I am FURIOUS. Tell me why did it take 24 hours to write an email and why was it just after I was writing on this forum?????
David Brannan
Userlevel 7
Hi @David Brannan

Our Complaints team don't work on Sundays, so this may be why the email to you was delayed. Apologies if this was not clear when you got in touch.

I've spoken to the Complaints team and they have confirmed they have spoken to you this morning and are looking into this for you. They will be in touch with you directly once they have investigated further.

Thanks

Darran
i telephoned on friday am
and yes your man did call he has gone away to look in depth to call later to explain ovos mistake and why nobody thought to tell the customer what they were doing and to tell me how many others are in this situation . I did explain to your operator that I feel extremely angry over ovos handling of their mistake

David Brannan
Userlevel 7
Hi @David Brannan

Thanks for clarifying the timeline. Apologies again if the response you were expecting to your initial complaint was delayed.

Ryan confirmed to me this morning that he is on this and will be in touch shortly.

Darran
OVOs mistake has been clarified, Ryan called it did take 3 calls and he found the problem was a manual input.
Ryan assures me the issue is in hand and will be sorted and we will run now for a short while to see if it gets back on track,this will then determine if you loose me as a customer or not.
Thank you for the rectification ,apology and the sum of £50

David Brannan
p.s.
I have to note that Ryan was polite and honest in dealing with OVOs mistake which i am grateful for
Userlevel 7
Great news @David Brannan

Thank you for updating us. Glad to hear Ryan was able to find the problem and get it resolved for you.

Darran
how do i stop the notifications for this item
Userlevel 6
Hi @David Brannan,

At the top of the page under your first post, there are a few little toggles. Third in from the left is a little star that says 'subscribe' next to it. If the star is filled in, it means you're subscribed. Click it to turn the star back into an outline and you'll be unsubscribed.

Nancy