Solved

Trying to contact you via email, but its bouncing back? Is the email address disabled?

Userlevel 1
Hi

I've been trying to contact OVO via the usual hello@ email addy but keep receiving a bounce back from its server...... 'the account xxxxxx@xxxxx.net is disabled'. The problem is peculiar to OVO only so I'm failry sure its an issue with OVO's mail server.

Any suggestions?
icon

Best answer by Lucy_OVO 12 October 2017, 16:17

PhilM wrote:

Thanks Ian, unfortunately still not working. They gave me a couple of other email addresses to try sending to but they've all bounced back with the same message. Left it with their IT dept to try to resolve

Hey PhilM,

This sounds like it’s to do with the permissions on your email account. I’d suggest looking at your privacy settings to see if you’ve got anything disabling you from emailing hello@ovoenergy.com.

If you’re still struggling to send us an email, you can complete our online contact form here instead (near the bottom of the page): https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-answers.

Lucy

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi, Maybe it was a blip? I emailed using the address hello@ovoenergy.com yesterday and received a reply today so it was definitley working yesterday Not much help I know but maybe try again? Cheers
Userlevel 1
Thanks Ian, unfortunately still not working. They gave me a couple of other email addresses to try sending to but they've all bounced back with the same message. Left it with their IT dept to try to resolve
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
PhilM wrote:

Hey PhilM,

This sounds like it’s to do with the permissions on your email account. I’d suggest looking at your privacy settings to see if you’ve got anything disabling you from emailing hello@ovoenergy.com.

If you’re still struggling to send us an email, you can complete our online contact form here instead (near the bottom of the page): https://www.ovoenergy.com/ovo-answers.

Lucy

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)
    Like most websites OVO Energy uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this site. Accept and Close