Happy Easter - We're now at 800 users!

• 18 April 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Wow what a busy weekend, we really hope you all had a great Easter weekend, we certainly did. #waytoomuchchocolate :D

You've been keeping us busy too, its great to see so many new comments and questions being posted on the forum. Don't forget to subscribe to any conversations that you comment on, so you get updates when others also get involved.

The even better news is we've now reached 800 users! We're so excited the see lots of new members joining and getting involved. Keep up the great work!

Let us know what you got up to over the Easter bank holiday by commenting below, we'd love to hear from you.

Darran

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
No comments yet.......I reckon some of you must have had some pretty great plans for the long bank holiday....!

Perhaps some of our most involved members would care to kick things off, what do you reckon @Emma_G, @Smiter, @Padwick, @Aadil, @Yorick, @Pete.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Darran 🙂
Userlevel 5
Hi everyone.

Our Easter weekend was spent at home - hubby had to work on saturday, so I was left with the two children. We did take them out Sunday morning to do an easter trail, which they thoroughly enjoyed :)

The only chocolate in the house is the kids, so no chocolate overload for me 😞
Userlevel 5
It's all a blur. I just remember my kids dragging me around for four days and emptying my pockets of money lol.

Fun Times though 😊
Userlevel 7
Hi everyone.

Our Easter weekend was spent at home - hubby had to work on saturday, so I was left with the two children. We did take them out Sunday morning to do an easter trail, which they thoroughly enjoyed :)

The only chocolate in the house is the kids, so no chocolate overload for me :(
It's all a blur. I just remember my kids dragging me around for four days and emptying my pockets of money lol.

Fun Times though 😊

Hey, great to hear you guys had good weekends, I reckon there will definitely be a theme of egg hunts, we certainly had one in our house! The kids loved it! (they are 6 and 4!)

Like you Emma, luckily all the chocolate in the house is the kids, although I have been tempted to tuck in! I won't.......honest :)

Hopefully a quiet week for you now Aadil, well a cheaper one anyway!

I wonder if @Cal, @Mophead, @PabloM had good weekends? Anyone get the BBQ out?

Darran
Userlevel 4
been having problems logging in but got there in the end.

Easter weekend is just a normal weekend for us. My hubby is a support worker, looking after adults with learning and physical disabilities and he was working his normal shifts all weekend. 😞
Userlevel 7
2 years ago this, some members are still about after that long though - @Emma_G - have you seen my PM about a special VIP visit....?