We have our first Wayfinder!

Userlevel 7
What is a Wayfinder? Good question.

At OVO we have 3 core values that our teams live by, and 'We find a way' is one of them. This is about challenge and finding ways to overcome them, and we created a badge for the forum that echos this.

Huge congratulations to @Mattj3135 for being our first official Wayfinder!

Keep up the great work and thank you for helping us continue to build our forum family!

Darran

13 replies

Userlevel 6
What is a Wayfinder? Good question.

At OVO we have 3 core values that our teams live by, and 'We find a way' is one of them. This is about challenge and finding ways to overcome them, and we created a badge for the forum that echos this.

Huge congratulations to @Mattj3135 for being our first official Wayfinder!

Keep up the great work and thank you for helping us continue to build our forum family!

Darran

Thank you! It's nice to be recognised - I know what it's like when you want an answer to your question quickly - the forum seems to be helping many customers and I'm privileged to be able to be a part of this 🙂
Userlevel 5
Congrats, @Mattj3135! Super happy for you! 🆒
Userlevel 6
Congrats, @Mattj3135! Super happy for you! 🆒

Ahh shucks thank you! 😀
Userlevel 7
Great news, its been a while, but we have our second wayfinder!!!!

Massive congrats to @Aadil!!!! Brilliant work, thanks for stepping in and helping fellow users, its great to see you interacting across the forum!! 🙂

I'm sure @Lucy_OVO, @Tim_OVO and our forum faithfuls @Emma_G, @Pete, @Mattj3135 and of course @Smiter along with our new fans, @BrizzleLass, @Fred Rick and @Polly will join me in congratulating you!!

Keep up the good work!

Darran
Userlevel 6
Congrats @Aadil well done & thank you!
Userlevel 5
🤗 i'd like to begin with thanking my friends and family for their support, my production team and my fans who all made this possible..... I love you guys....
Userlevel 4
well done xx
Well done @Aadil! 🆒
Userlevel 7
@Polly I notice you still haven't uploaded a picture!!! (hint hint) lol!

Hope you are well.

Darran
Oh @Darran_OVO you don't miss a thing do you? :8 I must admit that I've ducked out of internet life over the summer hols to spend more time with my children but I'm back now and will have a rummage for a profile pic ASAP! 😃
Userlevel 3
Nice one @Aadil!
Userlevel 7
@Polly It sounds like you had a wonderful summer so I don't hold it against you at all!!

However good to see you back online :)

There's been lots going on and lots of new topics and conversations so hope you will have fun getting involved!!

Darran
Congratulations @Aadil - well deserved!! 😃