OVO and Corgi - sharing my negative experience

• 31 October 2018
  • 2 replies

I am so disappointed with this. I have followed the link from my homepage to the Corgi page. It states that it as easy as 1. 2. 3. To get a new boiler installed with your choice of date. After booking it in I received an email from Corgi to say they would contact me about the pre installation. 2 days before the booked date we had no contact . I called Corgi who told me that there was 'no chance' of having the boiler fitted on the day that was agreed. They couldn't give me a date at all. The customer service guy gave me the number of the installer and told me to contact him myself. We arranged an afternoon. He didn't arrive. When I asked him when he would come. He said I don't know' He said he would call over the weekend. No call. We called him again arranged another afternoon. He didn't arrive. No call from him. I called OVO. They said they could do nothing. This morning I cancelled the whole thing and asked for a refund. Even though my payment was immediate I have to wait 5-10 days. Thoroughly dissapointed.

2 replies

Am just flagging up poor communication and response from customer services.

Am desperately trying to track down my promised Amazon vouchers from OVO after taking out a Corgi Care Plan.

Firstly - lack of reply.
Secondly - told that it was Corgi who were to supply the vouchers --"wrong"
Thirdly - no response from Customer services to my repeated enquiries
Fourth - eventual apology with promise that vouchers on the way.
Fifth - no sign still of vouchers
Sixth - failure to respond again from Customer services.

Anybody else frustrated or indeed anybody else been successful in getting their vouchers?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
It's a real shame to hear about this experience, @Tracydavis70 - I'm sorry things went that way.

If you call our Customer Care team, they should be able to pass on these concerns about the engineer to our Network team: 0330 303 5063

You'll likely to have received that refund much sooner than 5-10 days, it's just a default time frame on our system - I appreciate it isn't nice to wait when you paid instantly in full!