Solved

How can I find out the cost of my new Dimplex radiators 2kw?

• 27 October 2018
  • 2 replies

My landlord has just taken out old storage radiators and installed Dimplex radiators. They are good as you can turn them and get instant heat, but I am really worried how much they are going to cost to run. My elderly husband likes the heat but how can I find out the cost. Thanks for any help
icon

Best answer by Matthew_OVO 6 November 2018, 19:51

@Christine great news that your landlord has made some home upgrades but it's a shame you've not been given at least an indication of how much they're costing you.

We'd be happy to try and help you and your husband find the information you need. Do you know specifically which radiators have been installed, and the date on which they were installed?

This link might help you spot the ones that have been installed: https://www.dimplex.co.uk/products?search_api_views_fulltext=radiator%202kw&sort_by=search_api_aggregation_2 .

We might be able to see how your energy bill has differed since install. Alternatively do you know the model of heaters that have been replaced?

Please comment below, or send me a private message by clicking on my username. There is an option in my profile to send me a message.
View original

2 replies

@Christine great news that your landlord has made some home upgrades but it's a shame you've not been given at least an indication of how much they're costing you.

We'd be happy to try and help you and your husband find the information you need. Do you know specifically which radiators have been installed, and the date on which they were installed?

This link might help you spot the ones that have been installed: https://www.dimplex.co.uk/products?search_api_views_fulltext=radiator%202kw&sort_by=search_api_aggregation_2 .

We might be able to see how your energy bill has differed since install. Alternatively do you know the model of heaters that have been replaced?

Please comment below, or send me a private message by clicking on my username. There is an option in my profile to send me a message.