News

Could you be the 2020 face of zero carbon living for OVO Energy?

• 19 December 2019
  • 3 replies
Could you be the 2020 face of zero carbon living for OVO Energy?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Back in September we launched our first ever OVO Energy campaign featuring OVO members and now we’re looking to do the same for 2020! If you fancy being the face of zero-carbon living and are committed to creating positive change then we want to hear from you. 

How do I get involved?

If you’re passionate about reaching a zero-carbon future and would like to feature in our ad, please complete the form on this link by 7th January 2020.  

What are we looking for?

The advertising will likely feature your face and full profile,  so you need to be comfortable in front of the camera - but don’t worry, we’ll have professional photographers to help you on the day! Your profile will appear across a number of national advertising channels which could include billboards, online, social media and the OVO offices. 

OVO social and YouTube channels will give you an idea of what’s involved if you didn’t see the campaign in September. 

The campaign is aiming to encourage an optimistic movement towards zero carbon living across the country. With this in mind, the people chosen (both employees and external customers) will represent a mix of people who reflect our society.

The small print if you are selected following the casting process: 

• Shoot dates are still TBC, but likely February and then later in the year 2020. 

• Further shoot details will be shared with you if you are selected for the campaign. 

• Any travel or expense costs will be covered. 

• We may not use all the shots of all the models; this will be decided after the shoot, based on what works across the ads.

Next steps

We’ll be reviewing all applications and getting back to our shortlist by the end of January. We’re only able to choose a few people out of hundreds of you, so if you don’t hear back before mid February then this means you’ve not been selected this time around.

Thank you!

dgvB9-YjptqufXDN3FHn_JGLhJ0kqVHFOd6qGjab8cOs9t_YjNR1mOjEf2h2ZEYehD1Z_6g_Vgj6Jk1IhhiLGBwtz-Wv8alLPVc-31fKEubnse2FniR2VeO7z9iYui3vJpM6K1gF

6mm0rP3DDyrl0lBkGNNrkfkJ8UdpX4QchoJom98nQjNFWEPzwX9TIfAdcNiHKKFC2A7rmDDY-GLattKdGO-NexWQn-Dive84wTT0_PUp_uiOpiNNNrZ3s7yQxX0sELIl9IvW0PN9

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Tim_OVO Do you require to be an OVO customer? I would very much like to be a part of this. DM me if need be dude! I will be on here more often now :grin: Just like old times

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I’ve put in a good word for you @ITGeek123 - make sure to ‘register your interest’ here for anyone who’s keen! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hey @Tim_OVO 

Thanks dude! I have signed the form all ready 😃 and thanks for putting in the good word